Course Admission Criteria
Students applying for the EMT program must have:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license
- No felony convictions
- Hepatitis B vaccination and a current TB test
- Math/reading test provided by MMR at www.emstesting.com
- Measles, mumps, and rubella records
A certificate of course completion, National Registry exam application, exam reservation form, and necessary information for licensure will be issued to those successfully completing all components of the EMT course and paying in full all course fees. Course completion rosters will be submitted to MDHHS.
Pricing and Payment
- Program Fee:
$1500.00 - Uniforms are included in tuition fee.
Fees include a $100.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Additional Required Program Materials:
- Textbook - $423.89
- EMSTesting.com - $49.00
- Platinum Planner - $30.00
- Asset Testing - $5.00
Two payment options are available at checkout:
Option 1- $500.00 paid at time of registration. Balance paid no later than 30 days after the start of the course.
Option 2- $1,500.00 payment in full.
You will receive a letter with your registration containing information for purchasing the required materials.